10/12/2007

Submarine Bubblehead Humor

OK..., Tubedaze and "Hey, Shipwreck" is very very funny

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Go to this website or here on Youtube to see what I'm talking about. It's an animated series from a talented bubblehead. Basically it's a social commentary on the funny, rediculous, stupid, crazy, zany, frustrating things that happen on a submarine from the perspective of a "blueshirt". Kind of a "Dilbert" for sailors, specifically submarine sailors. But the great thing is that besides some inside jokes everybod could relate to most of the observations. I know that it greatly resembles the fire department where I work.

WATCH ALL THE EPISODES IN ORDER, IT IS VERY REWARDING

To read about the artist in the Navy Times, click here.

I just wish he didn't call Henry M. Jackson an "obscure politician". Scoop was the man!! And "Scoops Diner" is a great place to eat.

No comments: