9/12/2006

Long time no blog II

Well, It's been nearly two weeks since I blogged. We were very busy at work. Several red flag days, (extreme fire conditions). I had one stretch where I was on duty (24 hour shifts) 5 out of 7 days. When I was home I had other things to do besides sit at the computer.

In a way it was similar to lent. Sometimes it does a person good to deprive themselves of an activity. It helps to refocus ones attention to some of the basics.

There is so much that occured in the last two weeks; The 9/11 anniversary, Steve Irwin's death, NFL football regular season starting, election stuff, huge oil discoveries, faith news...

I can't go back and catch up, so I will just start in again.

2 comments:

Hammertime said...

Pyro,
It looks like you don't really follow college football. Considering how much of our "likes" are in common (well, according to blogger profile, that is), I'm surprised. Shocked, even. I'll pray that you come around to pulling for the only team offically sanctioned by the Blessed Virgin, the Notre Dame Fightin' Irish.

Pyrosapien said...

LOL. That is awesome!!!

I actually do root for the Irish, I just removed them from my original "profile" for some reason. I am very very excited about this year. I am sitting here with my Notre Dame hat on as I type!

I am a walking talking stereotype.