10/05/2007

This time it's Giuliani

Making news recently was Archbishop Raymond Burke because he is reported as saying he would deny the Eucharist to a Catholic politician who persisted in the serious sin of supporting/promoting legalized abortion. His comments even became a hot topic on "The View" (here's a transcript). At least Rosy O. is gone so nothing stupid would be said about it...
r-i-g-h-t!!

It's funny to me how incensed people get when the Catholic Church exercises it's rights and sovereignty over it's own discipline and governance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is pyrosapien and I'm a procrastinator.


"HI PYRO"

"TELL US YOUR STORY"

Well, I use to have a good blog, and people would read it, and leave comments, and stuff.

Then I started to put off updating it. I always told myself I would do it tomorrow, but tomorrow never came.

I turned into a procrastinator!

I've started updating it again, since I started coming to PROCRASTINATORS ANONYMOUS, but no one is reading it anymore.

I'm just a big dope!

Pyrosapien